1. DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY? HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?Yes we do ship EVERYWHERE and shipping is FREE in 99.9% of cases!
2.WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
We ship from our partnered factories located in China. So, please expect your items to be shipped separately (if you order more than one item) as different factories specialize in different areas of manufacturing. Our shop’s currency is in USD though!
3. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Order processing time takes 1-7 business days before shipment. Deliveries take usually 1 week to 3 weeks! However, due to the distance between countries, slow postal services, and shipping delays it can sometimes take up to 2 months. It depends what you purchased/where you live! You can ‘CONTACT US’ or email email@example.com for specific shipping times.
4. MY ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED YET? EVEN AFTER YOUR PROMISED “2 MONTHS” WHY?While some parcels can arrive early, some others may experience shipping delays, or you may live in a more isolated region from where we produce (China). If it does not arrive by 8 weeks upon ordering, we can help reship your order or refund guaranteed!
5. I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY PART OF MY SHIPMENT, WHERE ARE THE OTHER ITEMS?
We ship from different parts of China using different carriers so some items might arrive earlier than others. As well, often times some parcels experience shipping delays while others do not. If you’d like to know the status of your other items, please email us with your name and order number.
6. WHAT ABOUT POSSIBLE CUSTOM FEES?
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country (very rarely this happens).
7. WILL THIS ITEM GET TO ME BEFORE _________?
If you plan to give one of our items as a holiday or occasional gift, we do not recommend buying the items during the month when the holiday is happening. There is a risk of the item not arriving there on time. We are not held responsible for items that do not arrive before specified dates.